Saturday, June 26, 2010

I am looking for a line of cosmetics that are natural and that is good for your skin.?

YVES ROCHER INC.





Depending where you live. I live in Canada





Their products are all natural, not tested on animals and it does wonders for whrinkles, fine lines, large pores.I am looking for a line of cosmetics that are natural and that is good for your skin.?
Have you ever tried mineral foundations? The best one which is more affordable and puriest of all is Everyday Minerals. Check Everydayminerals.com. The company can send you free samples. You just need to pay for shipping, which is about $5. I had all kind of skin problems before. After using EM, my skin is healed and looks beautiful.I am looking for a line of cosmetics that are natural and that is good for your skin.?
MAC is good but its on the expensive side but if you have the money you should by it. I know b-cuz my mother uses it all the time. Good Luck!!!
Burts Bee's has a good line, checkout health food stores. the body shop has a line as well, but I'm not too keen on their stuff. Remember that drinking water is your best friend for your skin, and then less make-up is always better too!
hello dear. u can go for Ayur products , those are from India. they are natural and herbal products, too good for any type of skin, or u could just make every thing from ur kitchen. like ur olive oil as cleanser and moisturizer, milk cream as a cream.
Burt`s bee`s. (GREAT STUFF)
Try Bare Minerals.. www.bareminerals.com It's all natural and good for your skin..
Bare minerals

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism