Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ladies, what are your absolutely must have cosmetics?

Foundation, concealer (stick and liquid, eye/face primer, eyeliner (liquid and stick), mascara, and face powder?





I desperately need to re-do my make-up bag. I'd love your feedback of the best products you use!





Here is what I am definitely not getting rid of: urban decay 24/7 eyeliner in zero, urban decay eye primer potion, and givenchy phenomen mascara :D (I love mascara though so I'll probably get different kinds :\)





I've never ever used a MAC product in my life!Ladies, what are your absolutely must have cosmetics?
i only wear mascara and eyeshadow and powder sometimes.





im only thirteen ya know.Ladies, what are your absolutely must have cosmetics?
mascara and an eyelash curler. and a touch of sun cream that bronzes your skin overnight. occastionally liquid foundation.
I don't really use a lot of make-up but there are a few products that I love to use !





* The face powder / foundation of Shiseido that also protects from the sun. It stays all day on your face and it's not very visible.


* Eyeliner of Estee Lauder isn't very greasy and easy to use.


* I also love the mascara of Lanc么me ( Virtu么se ).





So , I hope I helped a little bit :) Good luck !
i wear eyeliner %26amp; mascaraaaa.


the orange lash blast from cover girl works REALLY good.


%26amp; almay eyelinerr works good too.
Get barry m eyeshadows. I love those, they have so many bright cool colors. Check em out at their website.
I wear mac and clinique eyeshadow, mac pro longlash mascara, mac liquid eye liner and mac lipgloss.





I'm 16.
I usually just use MAC Fluidline Gel Eyeliner, MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation or Dream Matte, any bronzer and blusher and any mascara, really.





And seriously? You've never used a MAC product? You should, their stuff is terrific.
I wear True Match foundation/concealer, Smashbox foundation primer, TooFaced eye shadow primer, L'Oreal Linear Intense (liquid eyeliner), Smashbox (stick eyeliner), Colossal Mascara and Channel Face powder, Smashbox%26amp; Mac lipgloss ( try Love nectar lipglass from MAC its GORGEOUS)





I don't use these all everyday.. but I have them all.
mascara and lip gloss are needs for me. i can live without foundation.
EYELINER!


I would honestly die without it.


Normally I do the cat eye look.


I use covergirl eyeshadow and maybellin colossal mascara too.


I dot need foundation, unless i have super dark circles under my eyes. :P





I want some Urban Decay, unfortunately i live in Canada..I cant get my hands on it.


Well where I live, i cant.


Also Mac is amazing...however..not the prices.


(I order online)
Definitely some type of concealer and powder. For me, a must is also a nice eyeliner and mascara, along with good lip gloss.
I LOVE lash blast mascara by Covergirl (orange bottle). With one coat, it does wonders, and two coats is amazing. I totally reccomend it!
i'm not really pleased with anything i own so i can't really give much advice, trublend whipped foundation is good though.


if you want clear lipgloss though, bath and body works c.o bigelow. amazingness %26lt;3


hope i helped a little!
I use MAC eyeshadows they give a perfect finish, combined with YSL mascara.


I use clinique moisturizing lotion and blusher.


My chanel double perfection fluide.


I used to wear lots of make up but these days prefer to stay with neutral/simple make up so I don't have as much use for my foundations/concealers anymore.


Prefer to have something simply, eyeliner/mascara and then make sure my nails always look good with Dior voyage manicure kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism