Saturday, June 26, 2010

Whats your favourite LUSH cosmetics product?

i adore lush%26lt;3 i like the massage barsWhats your favourite LUSH cosmetics product?
I love all the products! They're all so amazing! My absolute favorite would have to be the Cupcake Fresh Face Mask! The black pot lasts a really long time, and it works really well! It smells so good, and it makes you skin so soft! I love it so much! It is a great product. This is the only face mask I've used, but I'm really excited about trying more of them!!!Whats your favourite LUSH cosmetics product?
I love the massage bars, the ';therapy bar'; and ';strawberry feels forever';. ALSO like two body butters ';king of skin'; and ';buffy';. I have all of these products.





I have ';I should co co'; soap as well.





Other products that I like but don't own yet are, yummy yummy yummy shower creme, whoosh jelly, sugar babe, dream time temple balm and smitten hand cream.
Bath bombs and soap!! Also the lip balm looks good... :DDD
Definitely the bath bombs :) gorgeous
I love the bath bombs! They smell so lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism