Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is your favorite brand of cosmetics?

I would love to know your list of favorites. I am new to the makeup thing since I've been all natural and am going on 23. I'd like to try something different.What is your favorite brand of cosmetics?
Well, different makeup companies are good for different products.





MAC- Blush, lip stuff, %26amp; eye products. I've used their foundations, and to put it simply, they SUCK. They have a nice variety of colors for blushes, whether you want powder, cream, or airbrush (in a can, it's really cool!) they have shimmery, natural, matte, everything. They have a million different shades ranging from matte to shimmery in eye shadows. Their eyeliners are great, they have shimmery eye liners, and all sorts of different ones, turquiose colros, everything! I'm not a fan of their mascaras though, I've tried better. They do have great lipstick %26amp; glosses. Their lipsticks range from matte, glossy, frosty, etc.





Dior- Diorshow mascara, the absolute BEST mascara I have used. Doesn't clump, defines your lashes and makes them look almost fake.





Bare Escentuals- Bare minerals face makeup is great! Very natural looking and it doesn't make me breakout. I have sensitive skin, so I have to be really picky.





Clinique- I love their dramatically different mosturizing lotion, it really does make your complexion look better.





Bobbi Brown- She has great glosses, they smell great (not makeupy, but not fruity junk). Long lasting too.








I hope this helped, good luck!What is your favorite brand of cosmetics?
MAC and LA Colors
I love Nars and Mac
mac
COVERGIRL , MAC, NYC, RIMMEL ect,


tests on animals.


thats not right !


go w. Revlon!
Neutrogena because it keep me looking natural
Since you are just starting out on wearing makeup full time, I would suggest making an application appointments\ at various department store cosmetic counters. Let them give you their tips. Not only will you get a little direction on the actual application, but it'll also give you the opportunity to check out some of the better products. Hope this helps!
MARK!


I really do use almost everything from them.


I love the 'affordability', portability, and value. I used to use department store brands and a few drug-store brands.
Isa Dora is the best makeup all around it is really expensive but for the price it is really worth it. its been out for a little while but its not like its been around forever like covergirl or anything. there are some things that i use of Love My Eyes or Lips. its a cheap brand, but for some things its not noticeable, like the nailpolish. the eyeliner is good in that dept. but i use liquid eyeliner cause it dries and stays on instead of fading throught the day.
wet n wild has quality stuff for a low price. i've always loved them and covergirl, NYC, and maybelline. hope i helped =]
for a virgin face i would recommed u have a face analysis do determine wherher u have a dry face, oil face ,oil/dry face or normal face.the best prouduct i would go with herbal products like avon,estee,
Mac is pretty good, but kind of expensive for daily use, and kind of over rated.


Actually, I would just go to little Beauty Stores or Thrift Clothing Stores that have make up Aisles, thats where I get my make up...and its just fine. Use liquid eye liner, blush, and little cover up if any!
covergirl, maxfactor, and almay.
i like MAC, bobbi brown, Loreal, Maybelline. The 1st 2 r expensive but the variety of products and the quality is amazing. The last ones r good ...what we call ...cheap and best. since its ur 1st time try the last ones. once u become an expert in applying make-up u can change. good luck and welcome to the beautiful world of colours...
I like a veriaty.. I like Rimmel, L'oreal Paris, Cover Girl, ect....
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism