Saturday, June 26, 2010

Would you hire Paris Hilton to sell your cosmetics line?

No because she would be a terrible, umm what's that word again, oohh right, spokeswoman. Would you want any product you produced to be associated with a girl known for being an absolute twit with no self-respect and for making a sex tape. I think that the South Park episode with Paris Hilton says it all!Would you hire Paris Hilton to sell your cosmetics line?
I wouldn't hire Paris Hilton to clean out my bird cage. I think she is a spoiled crazy little (out-of-touch) rich girl who although can afford not to really WORK - is about as useless as a generational welfare mom.Would you hire Paris Hilton to sell your cosmetics line?
i wouldnt hire paris hilton to clean my toilet.
Hell yes. Dumb, blonde, and submissive to lots of money: perfect.
Sure -- Whats that new purfume again--Unforgiven?
Of course not!!! she'll probably steel all my money and get away with it even if she's convicted. She'll probably bribe all the guards in the prison and even have sex with them.
as long as all she was wearing was a thong..
No, she's filth. No class what so ever. Trash.
No way! I wouldn't buy anything she endorsed.
My Sin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism