Saturday, June 26, 2010

Would You Give Up Your Cosmetics or Sex?

Would you give up your cosmetics for a FULL YEAR or would you give up sex for a FULL YEAR. Ladies: this includes- lipstick, eyeliner, perfume, fingernail polish, weaves/extensions/wigs, colored contacts, beauty parlor visits, mascara, push up bras, girdles, etc.....


You can ONLY use soap, water and deoderant. ONE FULL YEAR!


Which Do You Choose?Would You Give Up Your Cosmetics or Sex?
me give up sex again! But if you give up your cosmetics, the women won't even have sex... Most women are ugly without makeup...Would You Give Up Your Cosmetics or Sex?
LOL!! Report Abuse

I dont wear make up so, it's outta here.
Haha, I'd definitely give up...the sex, lol! I not having it now, and never have, so how am I going to miss something I've never had...but cosmetics, no way!!
hahah id have to say id rather give up sex! if i didnt wear makeup i probly wouldnt be having much of it anyways lmao
I would definantely give up the cosmetics!!
I'm thinking the mascara would have to go! :-) Unless of course there was a real valid reason not to be sexually active!
Give up cosmetics - in a heartbeat.


I only wear makeup for work, and only then when I have to appear in court in a case.





Only thing - I have to be able to have lotion and moisturizer (things things are not tinted, just good skincare.)





**** makeup. This is what I LOOK like.





I don't even think the whole makeup v. sex thing anyway. Are there women out there so insecure about what they look like NATURALLY that they would give up SEX for a YEAR rather than be themselves? Yeesh.





Besides, if the sex is good enough, you will sweat off all the cosmetics anyway... :-p
i don't wear make up much. but i do wear perfume and nail polish and the occasional push up bra...i wouldn't mind giving that stuff up.
Is there a reason behind this? Is a guy you are dating trying to get you to do so because he has a problem with makeup? I don't get your proposition.
i would give up sex deffo, i couldt live without touche eclat!!!
Personally I would give up my cosmetics.
id give up sex





(i doubt if anyone would even have sex with someone if they looked bad cause they weren't wearing makeup)
sex. i love sex! i would save $ by not purchasing cosmetics. would you give up something for sex?
oooo hard 1 um.... actually probaly sex....


no! cosmectics.... aghhhhh i cnt chose!
I am one week shy of a year without s*x, so I choose that one.
I would have to give up sex. Because in this day sex is too much of a liability and my lipliner will never get me knocked up or give me that package ( three letter word ) lol
I could never give up my cosmetics. Im serious, i can not go one day without wearing make up, even if im stuck in the house all day.
I would give up cosmetics.
you lose either way if you dont look good no one would want to have sex with you and if you look great and fine you get people and not have sex.Lose either way

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism