Saturday, June 26, 2010

If you use ELF cosmetics, what's your favorite product and why?

It's between the lip gloss and the tinted moisturizer. I love that they both have SPF 15. The lip gloss lasts a lot longer than other glosses I've had. And all of the colors (I purchased just about every one) work with my skin tone. And the taste is pleasant, but not overpowering. It's a good gloss for a dollar.





The moisturizer is tiny, but it's awesome. I still use moisturizer beforehand, but it's great for light coverage. It just evens out the light unevenness in my skin. For my acne, I still have to use some spot concealer (I use the cover stick and the concealer brush from elf which also work rather well.) But all in all I like it. It's light, but it works.





And I bought most of the brushes. The bronzer one sheds, but the eye brushes have all worked great for me.If you use ELF cosmetics, what's your favorite product and why?
I really like there sugar kiss Daring Mascara(the black side only) - it seperates your lashes beautifully and made them seem lengthier.If you use ELF cosmetics, what's your favorite product and why?
My favorite product from ELF is the nail polish remover pads, one pad seems to go a long way.........other than that their make-up sucks!
i would get the brushes and the lip glosses but that's it.
I don't use them. they are a waste of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism