Saturday, June 26, 2010

How long did it take you to get your E.L.F. Cosmetics??

With Standard ShippingHow long did it take you to get your E.L.F. Cosmetics??
Just a couple days. The products are cheap, and you kind of get what you pay for...





The good thing about it is you can try different colors for very little money, but overall the quality just wasn't good.





I hope you like them better than I did!How long did it take you to get your E.L.F. Cosmetics??
e.l.f. products are not good, you can go right to super kmart, or big lots and they have them. I bought some..they were only a dollar, and it just isn't really a good product, but like she said, you can play eith them to see what 'real'; colors you would want to purchase.





I just purchased H.I.P from cvs and I like them already!
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism