Saturday, June 26, 2010

MAC cosmetics bad for your skin?

I tried the MAC studio stick foundation. I didn't care for it at all. It made me break out and it felt greasy. Plus it didnt stay on. It made my eyeliner run. Has anyone else had this experience with MAC?


I use Aveda makeup, burts bees skin care sephora specialty products and Brocatto shampoo.... I love emMAC cosmetics bad for your skin?
Trite answer, but it's true- everybody's skin chemistry is unique, so what works great for some people makes others break out. Some makeup is formulated more for dry skin, which can be too oily/clogging for oily or sensitive skin.


However, some brands are generally less prone to causing breakouts than others. Artistry is the only brand I've tried that keeps my skin clear...MAC cosmetics bad for your skin?
Everyone's skin is different, so everyone is going to have different reactions to different products. You just have to search what product you like.





I went from Clinique to Este Lauder to Mary Kay and MAC is actually good for me...but I have normal to dry skin.
Actually, it works well with me.


Read more reviews of MAC product here...
It's matters what your skin type is
Why don't you try MAC studio fix pressed powder foundation? I use this and it does not leave my face greasy and you can make the coverage as light as you want or as heavy as you want and it's not greasy. Maybe the sales person didn't know what they were doing. If you say that you don't like greasy make up they should have guided you away from the heavy liquid foundation. But anyway everyone is different, in my opinion though I think that MAC is the best since I have tried everything under the sun.
i guess it's different for everybody
I have heard that it's true, especially the pancake makeup. (did I spelled it right). That's why I don't use it. It is know for being good at covering imperfections but it can make your face break out if you have oily skin cause it clogs your pores. Buy something Oi;-Free.
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism