Saturday, June 26, 2010

M.A.C Cosmetics , Whats Your Favorite Item?

whats ur favorite product from macM.A.C Cosmetics , Whats Your Favorite Item?
I have their brushes, eyeshadows, foundations, primers, eyeliners, etc..





I think the only thing I think is worth it are their lip lustres.M.A.C Cosmetics , Whats Your Favorite Item?
I'm not really a fan of MAC


i really only like thier eyeshadow


i think i have 10 of them


not many but i don't need many


i have other products from there but i don't really like them


i think the lipglass is too thick and sticky


the concealer is really cakey


and lots of the face products make me brake out


but i think it's because MAC was made for studios and not everyday wear


i still love MAC it just wasn't really made for me


except the eyeshadow...they have a very good colour payoff


oh and i like the paint pots


when i out it under my eyeshadow it makes it last all day long


=D
i love their powerpoint pencil liner,lipglass, and the dazzleglass.... very nice...


i know the lipglass is sticky but they stays long....


i'm new to MAC too....


hey,about the fafi collection, why dont you buy it at the MAC website or even eBay?
lip glass =) it stays on realllly long! its kinda sticky but wat the hell... its tasteless and gives that glass look.... =)


i jsut got their foundation and i think it stays on pretty well.. havent really worn it out so i wdnt konw... wat's YOUR fave product? (just wondering) =)
I love the MAC concealer Select Cover-Up. I have the concealer in shade NW25 and it covers my really hideous dark circles pretty well. *_*
I love all their eyeshadows and their tendertones lip balms!!


My favorite eyeshadows are blue flame, clarity, bitter, stars n rockets, parfait amour, and paradisco
Paint pots and Shade sticks. The are the best eye primer and they give you a shade to start your shadow with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism