Saturday, June 26, 2010

What are your favorite tried and true druqstore cosmetics?

* Root lifter


* Scrunching product


* Anti frizz %26amp; Heat protector {2-in-1}


* Shine spray


Preferably non-aerosol


What are your favorite tried and true druqstore cosmetics?
For lifting my roots, I just spritz my roots with heat protector spray and dry them upside-down (this should work for everyone, because I have thick heavy hair so it should weigh it down but they still stay quite bouncy!). My favourite scrunching product is Tara Smith (the tested on celebrities one) but that's actually quite expensive, so usually I use the Aussie shampoo because it makes my hair feel so clean! John Frieda's Straight-Ahead Frizz-Ease range is gorgeous as well!What are your favorite tried and true druqstore cosmetics?
For anti-frizz I like the entire line of John Frieda's Frizz Ease. It's not that expensive, and I haven't used a product that I don't like.
no lie the best product i use to scrunch my hair it suave hair gel


garnier frutcs has a good shine spray and rootlifting mousse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism