Saturday, June 26, 2010

Your favorite cosmetics/make up?

What's your favorite cosmetics product?


For mascara:


For eyeliner:


For blush:


For lip gloss:


For foundation:





anything else :)Your favorite cosmetics/make up?
L'oreal Voluminous


Maybelline Mega liner


--


NYX


Revlon Colorstay!!Your favorite cosmetics/make up?
For mascara : Cover Girl


For eyeliner: Mark


For blush : Nars (Orgasm)


For lip gloss : MAC Viva Glam V


For foundation: Chanel Teint Inconent
For mascara: Shiseido Lasting Lift (high-end), Maybelline Define-a-Lash Length Waterproof (drugstore)


For eyeliner: Mac Fluidline (HE), Revlon Colorstay Liquid (DS)


For blush: Mac Springsheen %26amp; Trace Gold


For lip gloss: Nars Stolen Kisses (HE), Revlon Super Lustrous Life's a Peach %26amp; Pink Pursuit (DS)


For foundation: Nars Oil-Free
For mascara: Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush


For Eyeliner: Bonnebell Eye Pencil


For Blush: Rimmel London Summer Pink Shimmer


For Lip Gloss: Covergirl Wetslicks Watermelon


For foundation: Covergirl Tawny
For mascara-The Body Shop-Divide and Separate Mascara





For eyeliner-I use any eyeliner-the trick is to buy the eyeshadow primer that many cosmetic companies offer-then whether you use cheap or expensive liner, it will stay on all day (I use Bare Minerals Primer or Lo-real makes one called Decrease but it is harder to apply; Lancome and Elizabeth Arden make one as well.) Another trick I learned was to line your eyes with any eyeliner pencil and then go over the lines with a powdery shadow of the same shade. Your eyeliner will stay on all day no matter what brand you choose...Maybelline, Estee Lauder, Cover girl, etc. The trick is the powder eyeshadow. It keeps it there all day.





For blush, Lancome Tendre Rose (a brown rose shade) because I have Rosacea and want to decrease any pink on my skin.





For lip gloss-I prefer lipsticks and lip liner because I have small lips. I find matte lipsticks work better on my lips because they last longer, but they are not glossy since I have oily skin and don't want to look any shinier. A trick-make sure your lips are dry when you apply your lipsticks. I used to put on chap skick and lip moisturizers first which only smudged my lipstick. I think they make a primer for lips, but I've never used one.





For foundation-I prefer non-oily foundation with a matte or powdery finish-like The Body Shop-Oil free balancing foundation w/sunscreen or Bare Minerals Foundation because it looks less fake than some of the liquids--But the best foundation I've ever used is Chanel Matte Finish foundation (pricey for me); It is so light and smooth. It really depends on your skin type. If you have oily skin, use oil-free products. Also, don't put on a heavy moisturizer a matte moisturizer in the summer if you have a problem with ';shine'; and a thicker moisturizer in the winter when your skin has less oil in it. I use Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion SPF 15 by The Body Shop and wash with Pan Oxyl soap ($10.00 at grocery store) in the summer (My son's dermatologist uses it and recommended it for my teenager--better than those benzl peroxide creams that just dry out parts of your skin and make it peel). It keeps the oil on my face from building up as bad in the summer and keeps my makeup fresh all day.





Really, the products and primers you use to care for your skin will maximize the use of whatever makeup you use. So, concentrate on getting the right brushes to apply your makeup, the right skin care products with sunscreen and the paying attention to your skin type (oily, dry, combination) and you can't go wrong.
Mascara: Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara


Eyeliner: Eye Khol and Blacktrack by MAC


Blush: Hot Mama by Te Balm (looks like orgasm but it's softer)


Lip Gloss: Love Nectar by Mac or O-Gloss by Smashbox


Foundation: Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 and Mineralize Skinfinish Natural both by MAC
For mascara: Buxom Lash (expensive), Lash Stiletto (drug store)


For eyeliner: Buxom Insider Eyeliner


For blush: MAC Peaches Blush


For lip gloss: Any really


For foundation: Don't wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism