Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ladies: what are some of your favorite cosmetics or skin care products?

just outta curiosity as to what works and what some of your favorite beauty products are? :DLadies: what are some of your favorite cosmetics or skin care products?
I must admit that I work for Lancome, so I'm a bit biased, but I their skin care is genuinely good. I love their Hydra Zen moisturiser! I suffer from eczema quite badly and some of their products really helped, that and Elizabeth Arden's 8 Hour Cream, and Eve Lom's cleanser is actually AMAZING!!


Make Up wise, I use lots of different brands. Including Lancome (for mascaras - Hypnose is incredible, foundations), Bobbie Brown (eye shadows + powders), Nars and Prescriptives (blusher), YSL's Nail Varnishes are amazing!!Ladies: what are some of your favorite cosmetics or skin care products?
MAC Cosmetics.


I love all their eyeshadows.





for mascara and eyeliner i buy covergirl, loreal, maybelline or max factor.





and NYX Jumbo eyeshadow pencils in milk, cottage cheese and yogurt.





Cetaphil skin cleanser and moisturizing cream.





Also too faced liquid giltter liners. Drunk Dial is amazing.
I've recently fallen in love with Olay for skin care products. I absolutely love the Daily Regenerating Serum and the Microdermabrasion Kit. I have really dry and dull skin, but when I use those it gets all of the dead skin off and moisturizes without leaving me shiny (I had a Ponds moisturizer that left me soooo shiny, I might as well have put Canola on my face). It really just makes me glow and I love that I can get it from a drugstore. Hope that helped! Good luck!
Mary Kay cosmetics all the way!!! I love Mary Kay cosmetics and I also sell the product. I was a big make up snob before and only wore Mac and Este Lauder. After my friend introduced the product to me and informed me how much money I could earn. I was in!! Did you know Mac is owned by Este Lauder? LOL1 anyway, I love my Mary Kay and feel younger each day!
i like cover girl and maybelline make up like mascara and eye shadows. but for foundation i use perscriptives and clinique blush. and i use aveeno skin care products.
physicians formula concealer


and cover girl exact eyelights mascara is amazing and doesn't clump!


and i always use cherry chapstick haha
Ahava mineral eye cream is awesome!!! Philosophy's cleanser is wonderful, it gets eye make-up off with NO problem at all.
I Like cover girl that is the best makeup for me or Almay that is another good brand that I trust and like also
bare minerals

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism