Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does economic downturn affects your expenses on clothes and cosmetics?

Cosmetics? No. I have very few items I use and there are specific ones I like.





Clothes? Somewhat. Initially the mood and lower income did cause me to cut back. But our income has improved and a new outfit does improve my mood ;)Does economic downturn affects your expenses on clothes and cosmetics?
I'm broke and even more broke. I have to save money because my school just got more expensive for a tuition. It used to be 20 to pay for class. Now its 26 dollars to pay for the class.Does economic downturn affects your expenses on clothes and cosmetics?
I was never one for expensive clothes and stuff, and shop the sales a lot, so the impact has been minimal.
Ir affects my salary expectations, downwards and therefore my spending power.
Yeah .. It does ... i have to cut down my expenses on clothes, accessories etc etc ...
yeah it does


not directly but some how indirectly
it's all depends on how you spend or save your money.
sure does!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism